Para Site is now hiring a full-time Gallery Coordinator!
Para Site is Hong Kong’s leading contemporary art space and one of the oldest and most active independent art centres in Asia. The programme includes exhibitions, publications, public programmes, a residency programme and conferences. Join an ambitious team and become part of an exciting and growing non-profit art space.
- Greet visitors and to provide information on Para Site and related events.
- Manage general inquiries.
- Prepare and monitoring exhibitions.
- Provide guided tours.
- Maintain databases.
- Arrange intern schedule to ensure the smooth running of the exhibition space and office.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- 5 full days a week, Wednesday – Sunday, 11am – 7pm, and additional events on weekday evenings and weekends, as necessary
- High proficiency in spoken and written Cantonese and English is essential.
- University degree.
- Creative, professional, self-motivated, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Interest in Contemporary Art.
- Ability to work with a small team as well as independently.
- Good computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and available start date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 PM (HKT), Monday, September 23, 2019. Submissions must be made in English.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)